Kali & JD

Kali-amp-JD1
Apologies for the silence on the blog this week but I’m still recuperating from an all but silent trip this past weekend. Bonnaroo took a little more out of me than I had anticipated. But this weekend, it’s back to the daily grind, and I thought I would start by sharing simple little table numbers and lettering I created for a destination wedding a few weeks ago.
Kali-amp-JD2
Kali-amp-JD3
The bride was looking for something sophisticated and classic yet bold enough for people to read in the dimly lit reception hall. The table numbers were written on soft, speckle-tone recycled paper. The frame will hold a photo of the newlyweds and all attendees are invited to write their words of wisdom and encouragement to the couple around the matting. Congratulations Kali and JD and hope you had a perfect wedding on the shores of Destin, Florida!

• June 20, 2014 at 3:25 pm // Reply

These are lovely! PERFECTION! And I just adore the matte for the frame.

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

• June 25, 2014 at 2:51 pm // Reply

Thank you darling! :) I thought it was a sweet idea too.

• June 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm // Reply

these are beautiful! can i go back in time, redo my wedding and have you do it? cause, wow!

• June 25, 2014 at 2:52 pm // Reply

Hahah! You’re the sweetest, appreciate the support Bri. :)

• June 21, 2014 at 10:37 am // Reply

I just can’t get over how amazingly beautiful your lettering is!

• June 25, 2014 at 2:54 pm // Reply

Thank you! Lettering is an interesting beast. You spend so much time on each letterform and look at the composition long enough that you often begin to question all of it…every. time. Your kind words truly help me get out of my head.