A Summer Evening with NOTO

NotoVerticalBy no means would I consider this a style blog, nor do I pretend to know the first thing about fashion photography or blogging; however, being a visual artist, naturally I have always been drawn to colors, patterns, and lines in any way, shape, or form, not excluding clothing & accessories. So when local fashion boutique NOTO reached out via my friend Jessica, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to support my neck of the woods & local artists while introducing my face a little more in this space.
Noto3
Next Saturday, June 7th, NOTO is hosting their sixth annual summer fashion show. All featured pieces are handcrafted in the USA, much like this Chris & Carol number I’m wearing. The event will take place 8pm at The Trolley Barn in downtown Akron, during the city’s annual art walk so stop by for food, drinks, live music, and to support the heart of handmade.
Noto4
Noto5
Tickets are currently for sale through NOTO’s website and all styles will be available for purchase immediately following the show. Hope to see you guys there!
NotoVertical2

• May 30, 2014 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Love these! Incredible jewelry, gorgeous dress, and you look absolutely beautiful, Kate! Great work!

• June 2, 2014 at 10:23 pm // Reply

Thank you so much for the sweet words Walter! Means a lot coming from Mr. Photographer himself. ;)

• June 2, 2014 at 10:28 pm // Reply

Appreciate it Ashley! I recently scooped up those rings at Banana Republic–the rest was all NOTO. :)

• June 17, 2014 at 9:39 pm // Reply

Thanks Sarah! We tried something new with the sun behind and using an external flash…still haven’t figured out all the kinks with that approach.

• May 31, 2014 at 8:11 pm // Reply

Love your outfit, the pattern on that dress is so fun! You look stunning in these images, love the backdrop.
    Wish I lived near by so I could check out Noto, it sounds like a great store! I love anyone who finds it important to support American made products.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

• June 2, 2014 at 10:37 pm // Reply

Couldn’t agree with you more Nan! Gotta show that love for local artists and industry. :)

Have a smooth and steady up-coming week, dear!

• June 17, 2014 at 9:35 pm // Reply

You’re the sweetest Cvetina! :)

• June 3, 2014 at 1:39 pm // Reply

How absolutely cute is this dress?!? Love it. The photos are stunning!

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

• June 17, 2014 at 9:43 pm // Reply

Haha! Thank you for the positive reinforcement Dakota!

• June 4, 2014 at 1:00 am // Reply

Love the pink and dark blue pattern on this dress. Beautiful!

• June 8, 2014 at 4:41 pm // Reply

This outfit is so pretty and it’s lovely to see photos of you! Did you make it to the fashion show? We were all lookin’ for you!

• June 17, 2014 at 9:44 pm // Reply

I did but I just made it! Had to sit in the back. Super disappointed I missed out on meeting you ladies again. This needs to happen soon. ;(

• June 12, 2014 at 6:31 pm // Reply

Oh mi gosh… you are adorable and this outfit is stinkin’ cute. Forgive me while I jealously lurk. Hah!

• June 17, 2014 at 9:47 pm // Reply

Haha, you’re too cute Heather. Appreciate the lovely words!