Moodboard: Feelin’ Lucky

FeelinLucky
Good Morning Friends! Sorry about the slightly delayed post today. With the storm barreling in, our studio quickly lost internet this morning (a common occurrence for a solid brick building that has been around since before the Industrial Revolution). Anyway, recently we have had a taste of spring around here so I thought I would create a quick moodboard in attempt to lift local spirits and get the rest of you jazzed for the steadily approaching St. Patrick’s Day! Being primarily Irish, I may be a little biased but St. Patrick’s has oddly always been one of my favorite holidays. The camaraderie (who isn’t Irish on St. P’s), the up-beat Celtic music, and the rich food and drink. Green begins to shine everywhere, and not just on apparel and in your beer stein, but on the ground, in the trees, and all around. St. Patrick’s Day has always been a tell-tale sign that warm weather and good times are just around the corner.

• March 13, 2014 at 2:38 pm // Reply

Your blog is gorgeous! Such a pretty moodboard as well.
    Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for following me on Twitter! I followed back :)
    Have a nice day!

Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

• March 14, 2014 at 3:32 pm // Reply

Thanks so much Sofie! So glad we were able to connect. Have a great weekend!

• March 13, 2014 at 3:04 pm // Reply

You’re so right, I’ve never noticed that St. P’s really is kind of like the beginning of spring! That just makes me like it all that much more :) It’s been brutal this winter, so let’s hope that the holiday brings with it some warmer weather – we could definitely use it at this point.

xo
    Dolce
    Check out my blog for a huge $500 giveaway!

• March 14, 2014 at 3:34 pm // Reply

Much agreed. I’m certainly sporting my Irish heritage come St. P’s, having not seen the sun for 7 months.

I’ll definitely head on over to My Daily Sweet today!

• March 13, 2014 at 3:26 pm // Reply

Ahh these are so so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing a bit of inspiration to get my morning started c;
    xx

<(“) Hoda || JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

• March 14, 2014 at 3:36 pm // Reply

Of course Hoda, glad you could stop by and I’ll certainly be checking out your corner of the webs.

• March 14, 2014 at 3:37 pm // Reply

Appreciate it Anthea, I’m on it. ;)