Creatacard

Creatacard3
This Friday is a bunch of firsts. First official day of spring (yesterday was too cold & crummy, it doesn’t count), first time I’m sharing something I’ve been working on through my day job, and probably the first time many of you are seeing this…

Creatacard1

Creatacard is a new iPad app we recently released for kids. It allows users to draw, collage, and create unique cards that are then professionally printed and mailed. You can add photos, stamps, stickers, and choose from an array of assorted art supplies to create truly one-of-a-kind works of art. If you have a little one around or if you’re simply looking to get in touch with your own inner artist, you can be one of the first to download the app for free right here.
Creatacard2
By no means was I compensated in any way for sharing this product here. I would never showcase a brand or item I wouldn’t normally use or don’t feel strongly about. This app is just something I have been a part of in recent months and thought this wonderful network of artists would enjoy too. Feel free to let me know what you think and happy doodling!
{photos by me, cards by kids}

• March 25, 2014 at 10:08 pm // Reply

Awe, you’re the best Dani!

• March 21, 2014 at 3:32 pm // Reply

I love the adorable, colorful design! So fun! :)

• March 25, 2014 at 10:12 pm // Reply

So glad Diana! I especially enjoyed toy shopping for items that would compliment the vibrant colors of our design. Let me know if you know any little ones that would appreciate a fox sippy cup…I’m keeping the dinosaur. ;)

• March 24, 2014 at 8:33 pm // Reply

What a cool idea!

And too bad we haven’t had a nice day since Spring started. Oh, Ohio.

• March 25, 2014 at 10:13 pm // Reply

Right? Your Instagram this afternoon looked so picturesque…it just belonged in December.

• March 25, 2014 at 4:04 pm // Reply

Wow this is super cute and definitely kid friendly! I’m sure all of the parents are overjoyed with this app!

• March 25, 2014 at 10:14 pm // Reply

Hopefully. It’s hard to get the ipad away from the ones I’ve watched use it!