Moodboard: Charmingly Classic

JacquisMoodboard
Talk about a complete departure from the last few posts, this Friday I have decided to share a little insight into a project I’m working on for next summer…or “wedding season.” This particular bride-to-be is looking for feminine details with a classic formal flair. Hard to clear my head of the frost and cold just yet, but for now let’s just imagine it’s August–warm, radiant August. Can’t you just smell the peonies and praline buttercream frosting? Hear the live outdoor quartet and clinking of champagne flutes?
…me neither, but it was worth a shot. Now go buy yourself a peppermint macaroon because amidst these bitter afternoons, you deserve a sweet treat (yes, you too fellas). More updates on her ceremony pieces to come.

• January 10, 2014 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Such a pretty color palette!! Those confetti bags are so much fun!

• January 10, 2014 at 11:22 pm // Reply

I love those too Jessica, especially the pop of chartreuse. :)

• January 11, 2014 at 2:31 am // Reply

gorgeous moodboard! I’m also a bride to be with an august wedding (though it’s next august, not the upcoming one), and this looks so great. especially love that bouquet

• January 14, 2014 at 4:09 pm // Reply

I’m so glad it could serve as some inspiration for your special day Juni! Congratulations! I can only imagine how beautiful it will be with your style. :)

• January 12, 2014 at 3:21 pm // Reply

I think those are the cutest macarons I’ve ever seen! There’s something so visually pleasing about the pastel tones of macarons – I used to work at a little pastry store and I swear I’d go home inspired by the colours of the newest macarons every time they came up with new flavours!

xo

• January 14, 2014 at 4:14 pm // Reply

I can only imagine Katia, they’re always the prettiest colours with the prettiest flavors. I was jonesin’ macaroons the rest of the day after comprising this moodboard…and now here I am craving them once again.

• January 12, 2014 at 6:52 pm // Reply

I can almost feel the warmth in these photos! But come August, I know I’ll be complaining about the heat. It’s a no-win situation for me.

• January 14, 2014 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I know Jessica, summer all I want to wear is a soft cardigan, come winter I want nothing more than colorful sundresses.